01 March 2014

Was thinking of me

A night at the musical theatre. Rocky Horror done so well.

Realising that my story is not all my fault. Feeling happy to be alive. Feeling proud that you didn't die and that I didn't leave until I knew you wouldn't. Feeling okay with the fact that someone has done me wrong, and that I did no wrong, and that I don't hate.

The stars are watching.

The car window rolled down, letting in the dark night and the breeze into my hair and my brain. A spring in my step, and a zip in my car.

I remember when I was in Year 12, and I wrote a list of "Things To Do" in the back of my diary. I've ticked every one off the list. I told this to a workmate whom I'd just met. He was so excited that he gave me a high five. That's finally sunk in, and I now feel that for myself too.



A black and white dog launching herself at you from the dark, and uncontrollably wagging her tail.

The Panics and recurring themes.

Feeling strong, and good, and fine. Glad to be who I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment