02 February 2014

Yesterday... all my troubles

made me feel very tired and upset. I allowed myself some meditative sitting still and contemplating the absurd time, watching the Mighty Boosh Future Sailors show on youtube on my nice new AppleTV on my very large television.

I am glad I can see the fun in complete and utter nonsense and also its relevance in numerous situations. Laughter therapy.

Grateful that I still managed to drag my body out of the house to see the physio; have a final last minute catch up with a dear friend who is moving away for 6 months and will be sorely missed; and to work drinks. Moving is important, as is the occasional vegetative state. Today is cleaning day. I will see how it goes.

Today I am grateful for writing a list, The Cat Empire, Tom Jones, mangoes, Nandos, sound advice, blocking on Facebook, deleting of numbers and attempting to move on out of pain. Stinky garbage be gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment