01 February 2014

Gung Hei Fat Choi - Chinese New Year of the Horse

31st of January - I had another tough day.

Grateful for Pilates and my amazing Physio
Grateful for household chores and the normality they can bring even if you can't get them all done
Grateful for a shoulder to cry on and a caring ear to listen to me during their busy day
Grateful for the spotty socked dog and the places we go together
Grateful for Chinese New Year family traditions, banquets and lion dances and the childhood nostalgia and giddy joy they bring
Grateful for Fringe World filling up Northbridge with more of my people, enjoying The Pleasure Garden, enjoying talented free clowning under the stars with people I like
Grateful for being old and wise but young at heart
Grateful for dancing to all kinds of music and getting excited and remembering past events and raves
- once someone said to me as I was dancing on a table with a friend who is an actual dancer: "you should be a dancer, for real" - it's a moment in time to appreciate that enthusiasm is sometimes all you need. Experience is a plus.



I will approach this year with enthusiasm, and joy





No comments:

Post a Comment