04 January 2014

Grateful for everything

Today, as I sit next to one of the most fascinating and multifaceted women I've ever known, I am grateful for everything. The many things that I am capable of doing, having available to me and enjoying to the max. Today was one of the biggest and bestest days I have had in a very long time. Being connected and earthed in my own two feet. Doing blokey, girly and generally fun things (pampered into a sparkly bronze pedicure in thongs; then change to sneakers for an orientation to shotguns and a trap shooting session; change back to newly purchased gold heels for dinner and a fun night at the theatre. Women are so lucky these days. I am so glad I get to have all the fun, of every kind!

Oh yes, and being fortunate to live in a country with fresh and juicy cherries; and an abundance of amazing fresh seafood. So lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment