23 January 2014

More good things than bad things

Last night I was grateful for art, found and saved 
and my eye and my weight. 
I will love this space I inhabit, until it loves me back. 

Today I am grateful for warmth, for the warmth between friends and the sun on my legs and the light of a smile. The weight and the warmth of a stinky kelpie cross helping you to have a nap. I appreciate the encouragement from those that I love and admire to find more positives in life and over time. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. That looks gorgeous D, you've done an amazing job! Soon your place will be as stylish as E's ;) And yes. The presence of a friend (whether canine or human) means so much... sometimes words aren't even necessary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one could ever be as stylish as E! She is a classy bird. I'm more of a bowerbird, found objects and random scraps to line my nest!

    ReplyDelete