17 January 2014

Pinot grigio

I am trying so hard to remind myself. Patience. It's bigger than the universe. Anger. It sometimes threatens to engulf it all, but I can take it. You lied to yourself, and I was collateral damage. Today I am grateful that I am real, and know the truth. Even if that means that the ones who purport to love me cannot stand by me, or keep up with me. Better that than to live a tiny lie. I hate it that they were right. They can't love me enough. I deserve someone who can. I am angry that other people are being told half truths to make yourself feel better, but I cannot control anything other than myself, and be grateful that I am not cut off from my emotions, even the unpleasant or difficult ones.

I will wiggle my toes into the earth where I stand, and enjoy the feeling of the dirt on the earth that grounds me. I am loved in so very many ways. I am connected across the planet to the whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment