03 January 2014

Yesterday is still today

Today (yesterday) I am grateful for the camaraderie amongst colleagues that comes from working alongside some the most awesome people in the world. If you don't laugh, you cry. Venting prevents explosion. All emergency services workers seem to know this and there is an instantaneous closeness that comes from working in the pointy end of life in all its glory, and gory. Thank you for sharing all your tips, tricks and wisdom with me - not just for the job but for life as well. The collective consciousness of some very smart cookies is right there and being shared freely between us.

Privileged to be a part of it. Working with my people. Until all hours of the morning.

(I would sing you the song of my people, but it would have too many swear words in it)

No comments:

Post a Comment